Effective Date: April 2, 2021
Description of the Service and Information you may provide to use the Service
The service is an augmented reality mobile app that utilizes trackerless AR and detailed 3D recreations of customizable equipment utilized by our business customers (any such business customer referred to herein as an “Organization”). Such Organizations provide reasonably accurate representations of the respective Organization’s equipment’s configurations, which are then recreated into 3D digital models.
- Organization Administration
If your use of the Service is in an administrative role of an Organization, then either you or the respective authorized representative of the Organization may provide us with your name and email address. Administrative roles of an Organization include the primary business contact, the primary expert contact, and the primary technical support contact within such Organization (collectively “Administrative Users”). Any information provided to OSF with respect to Administrative Users will be used strictly with respect to the Service, including to contact such individual as a representative of the Organization and, if applicable, to provide activity and analytic reports as further provided in the section entitled “Reports and Analytics” below.
- End Users
If you are an end user that downloaded the mobile application component of the Service, we limit the amount of data you must directly provide about yourself. This section provides an overview of what you may voluntarily provide to us when using the Service.
- Cart Access Code. Organization will provide you with a unique token (“Cart Access Code”) that will allow you to select the respective Organization’s profile and unlock associated content of such Organization. Without such Cart Access Code, features within the Service will remain locked with respect to such Organization’s profile and content. We will have a record of such Cart Access Codes entered it into the Service, which will be used and associated with your use of the Service and other information that is automatically collected (as discussed in the section entitled “Information Collected Automatically”). Such information may be included in reports used by us and/or an applicable Organization. For more information on reports, please refer to the section entitled “Reports and Analytics”.
- Information Necessary for Organization Credit. Organizations may offer acknowledgments, incentives or other forms of credit for the completion of certain programs offered by such Organization through the Service (“Credit”). To receive such Credit, you may be required to enter other information that may be considered personal information, such as a name, email address, or other identifier required by the Organization. If such additional information is provided in order to obtain the Credit from the Organization, we will share such information with the Organization. You do not have to provide such information to use the features of the Service; however, whether you receive the Credit without providing the information through the Service is entirely dependent on the Organization.
Information Collected Automatically
In order to provide the service, we collect limited information about your computer or device hardware and software, which is automatically collected by OSF when you use the Service. This information may include: your device ID, device operating system, access times, and other technical information related to your use of the Service. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Service. This information is used by us for our business purposes, including for the operation and improvement of the Service, for technical troubleshooting, to maintain quality of the Service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Service to you and to improve the Service;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Service;
- to prepare activity reports for a respective Organization as further provided in the section entitled “Reports and Analytics”;
- to prepare general analytics for our business customers and other business purposes as further provided in the section entitled “Reports and Analytics”;
- for research and analysis purposes; and
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we use Google Firebase to develop our Service platform, which includes the use of Google Analytics for Firebase. We may share with Google limited information we collect automatically. For more information with respect to Google Analytics for Firebase and how data is used, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps", (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time).
- With Associated Organizations. We share your information with the Organization associated with the Cart Access Code used by you when unlocking such Organization’s profile so that such Organization may see statistics related to your use of the Service and any other information you may choose to make available to such Organization.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Reports and Analytics
OSF will prepare activity reports in a form agreed to with the Organization. Such reports will include specific data that directly relates to the end user’s use of the service and key metrics regarding an end user’s use, including number of trainings completed, timed trainings, and other data based on the various app modes that may be provided by the Service. OSF will also use end user data to prepare analytic reports that do not identify any individual. Such analytic reports include a variety of non-personal usage data (“Usage Data”) that is intended to inform OSF and/or the Organization of general usage data and utilization trends. OSF may use Usage Data to improve its service or for any other business purpose, provided it does not use such Usage Data to re-identify a person to whom it relates.
OSF is not responsible for how Organizations use any activity report or analytic report. For more information with respect to what an associated Organization does with such reports, please confer with the applicable representative of the Organization.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
OSF uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Service and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information; however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Service that is stored by us, or for
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Questions / Contact Us
Notification of Changes